Red Sheet is a blend of SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) and other natural rubbers. Red sheet rubber is a cost effective rubber sheet and is not recommended for oil and ozone-resistant applications. It conforms easily to uneven flange surfaces and is an appealing product for the cost conscious industrial consumer. Red sheet has a 65-75 durometer range making it a harder, denser and more abrasion resistant rubber sheet. Red Sheet should be used in applications where a sturdy industrial elastomer is required.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Red sheet is an excellent general-purpose gasket material for air, hot and cold water, saturated steam and exterior service
- Red rubber with minimum tensile strength of 435 psi (3 MPA)
- A cost effective synthetic rubber that is sold on rubber rolls and in sheets
- Hard rubber has a durometer of 65-75 with offers moderate flexibility
- Works well in temperatures between -10┬░F and 195┬░F
- A popular gasket material